- Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality has been developed and is delivered in partnership with AIA Group and AIA Thailand (AIA), AIA’s Thailand academic partner and RAND Europe.
- Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is a science backed workplace survey. Participating organisations will gain a better understanding of the health risks affecting their employees, how these change over time, and the associated impact on health and productivity. With specific recommendations for improvement, the research will show organisations how to help support employees to be healthier and more productive in the workplace.
- Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality will give employers a more comprehensive understanding of the health issues faced with specific emphasis on the productivity impact of chronic lifestyle diseases, as well as understanding how the workplace can be used to change the lifestyle behaviours of employees. The Survey also looks at how often employees engage in healthy activities and behaviours, and will consider the availability of wellness facilities in the workplace.
- For local employers, the goal of the survey is to foster an awareness around employees’ health, as well as to consider the risks to their health as posed by specific lifestyle determinants or wellness indicators. Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality will provide bespoke recommendations for participating organisations to improve the health risk profile of their employees.
Your organisation will need to nominate a representative(s) (with authority to act on behalf of your organisation) to register before 30 June 2018 by completing the online registration form. Participation is free of charge. Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to limit participation and/or change the closing date for registration.
Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is open to organisations with a minimum of 20 employees over the age of 18 years in Thailand. Each participating employee must have a valid and unique email address in order to take part in the Employee Health Assessment. For statistical reasons, each participating organisation will need to ensure it achieves the minimum employee participation rate in order to receive an Organisational Health Report. The minimum participation rate will be confirmed after registration.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
for further information.
The final day to register for Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is 30 June 2018, unless we notify otherwise.
- Each registered organisation will need to nominate a representative(s) with authority to act on behalf of their organisation (Your representatives) to complete the Organisational Health Assessment, which includes questions about employee demographics, leadership culture, the work environment, and health and wellbeing initiatives currently in place. The Organisational Health Assessment can only be completed by organisations that meet the criteria for entry.
- It is important that all participating employees can access the Employee Health Assessment - an online questionnaire. The Employee Health Assessment will ask them questions about their general health, lifestyle behaviours, mental health status, and their work environment. Participants must be 18 years old or above to participate.
- Your representatives should email all employees to notify them of your organisation’s participation in Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality. A template will be provided that outlines:
- the importance of participation; and
- information around the confidentiality of data for those who participate.
- Your representatives should encourage employees to complete the Employee Health Assessment. Each employee who does so will receive a Personal Health Report detailing their categories of risk and their “AIA Vitality Age”, which is a tool used to help measure the overall health status of an individual.
- If requested, your representatives should be prepared to set up interviews with a spokesperson for their organisation and arrange photo opportunities, including for example in the event that your organisation is recognised as a winning or highly commended organisation in any award category in Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality 2018.
- It is important that your representatives make every effort to participate and attend any activities or events in connection with winning an award or receiving recognition, or nominate an appropriate person to attend.
- Registration is open until 30 June 2018. Surveys must be completed by 31 July 2018.
- From October 2018, participating organisations that achieved the minimum employee participation rate will receive their Organisational Health Report, which will provide them with an overall view of their employees’ wellbeing. To inform future HR and People strategies, these organisations will also be provided with unique benchmarking information.
- Each participating organisation acknowledges and consents to Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality publishing its name, including in the event that their organisation is recognised as a winning or highly commended organisation in any award category.
- Winning or highly commended organisations will be recognised and announced from October 2018, and will be permitted to publicise their achievements.
Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality gives your organisation an effective way to help measure and manage the health risks within your company, and provides an understanding of how these risks impact employee productivity and engagement. Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality also offers practical recommendations on how to manage these risks. Each participating organisation that achieves the minimum employee participation rate receives a confidential bespoke Organisational Health Report, with an overall view its employees’ wellbeing and unique benchmarking information to help direct future HR and People strategies. The Organisational Health Report will contain employee responses in a consolidated format so that individual responses cannot be matched to personal identifiers.
Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is brought to you by AIA in partnership with AIA’s Thai academic partner and RAND Europe CIC.
Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality may publish the name of participating organisations and the names of winning or highly commended organisations in any award category. Each participating organisation acknowledges and consents to Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality publishing its name, including in print and online.
- Your privacy is important to all those involved with Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality. They follow a number of procedures that enable them to meet their responsibilities and obligations under applicable privacy laws. For more information, please refer to the privacy statement link as below:
- Organisations’ employee information, Organisational Health Assessment, and Employee Health Assessment responses will be held by RAND Europe CIC and its data collection partner, Survey Sampling UK Limited (SSI), AIA and AIA’s Thai academic partner. However, personally identifiable responses to the survey will only be held and analysed by RAND Europe CIC and SSI.
- Information submitted through the assessments will be used for the purposes of conducting Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality and for research purposes. All individual responses will be kept confidential. Any electronic transmission of individually identifiable data will be encrypted.
- The Organisational Health Report will display employee responses in a consolidated format so that individual responses cannot be identified or matched to names, email addresses or dates of birth.
- By entering Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality, organisations and their employees agree and give consent to RAND Europe CIC and SSI holding and analysing personal and sensitive information, including health information.
- Findings derived from aggregating all responses may be made publicly available via reports and research articles.
- In the future, the providers of Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserve the right to use the data from repeat participants to compare data across the years. This will only apply to those participants who agree to this in the relevant section of the Employee Health Assessment.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
for further information.
- Your Organisational Health Report will be compiled from the data provided by your employees and your organisation. Recommendations on how to improve the health and productivity of your employees will be made in this report.
- In addition, your results will be used to compile research on the health of Thai employees and workplaces. In time, this research will help develop a set of industry norms for participating countries across the Asia-Pacific region that can be tracked.
Participation in Thailand’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is free.
To participate, organisations must have a minimum of 20 employees with a valid and unique work email address. By exception only, employees without a valid work email address may be permitted to use a personal email account.
If you have any queries, please email our support team at: