- Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is a survey by AIA Singapore in partnership with AIA Group and RAND Europe CIC.
- Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is the science backed workplace survey in the region. Participating organisations will gain a better understanding of the health risks affecting their employees, how these change over time, and the associated impact on health and productivity. With specific recommendations for improvement, the research will show organisations how to support employees to be healthier and more productive in the workplace.
- Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace Survey by AIA Vitality will give employers a more comprehensive understanding of the health issues faced with specific emphasis on the productivity impact of chronic lifestyle diseases, as well as understanding how the workplace can be used to change the lifestyle behaviours of employees. The survey also looks at how often employees engage in healthy activities and behaviours, and will consider the availability of wellness facilities in the workplace.
- For local employers, the goal of the survey is to foster an awareness around employees’ health, as well as to consider the risks to their health as posed by specific lifestyle determinants or wellness indicators. Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality will provide bespoke recommendations for individual organisations to improve the health risk profile of employees.
Register before 31 May, 2017 by completing the online registration form. Participation is free of charge. Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to limit participation and close the registration before the published end date.
Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is open to organisations with a minimum of 50 employees in Singapore. The participating 50 employees must have email and internet access, in order to take part in the Employee Health Assessment.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
for further information.
The final day to register for Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace 2017 is 31 May, 2017.
- Once you have registered your organisation, you should complete the Organisational Health Assessment which includes questions about employee demographics, leadership culture, the work environment, and health and wellbeing initiatives currently in place. The Organisational Health Assessment can only be completed by companies with 50 or more employees.
- It is important that all employees can access the online questionnaire. The Employee Health Assessment will ask them questions about their general health, lifestyle behaviours, mental health status, and their work environment. Participants must be 18 years old and above to participate.
- You should email employees to notify them of the organisation’s participation in the initiative. A template will be provided that outlines:
- The importance of participation.
- Explicit guarantees around the confidentiality of data for those who participate.
- You should encourage employees to complete the Employee Health Assessment. Each employee who does so will receive a Personal Health Report detailing their categories of risk and their “AIA Vitality Age”, which is a tool used to measure the overall health status of an individual.
- You should be prepared to set up interviews with a spokesperson for the organisation and arrange photo opportunities in the event that your organisation is among the Top 3 Organisations in Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality 2017 or any sub-category award.
- It is important that you make every effort to attend any awards event or nominate an appropriate person to attend.
- Registration is open until 31 May 2017. Surveys by employees can be completed from 31 May until 18 July 2017. Aligned to the release of the winners’ names, an exclusive awards ceremony will be held in September 2017.
- In September, qualifying organisations will receive their Organisational Health Report, which will provide them with an overall view of their employees’ wellbeing. To inform future HR and People strategies, participating organisations will also be provided with unique benchmarking information.
- Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to publish the names of the top performing organisations.
Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality gives your organisation an effective way to measure and manage the health risks within your company, and provides an understanding of how these risks impact employee productivity and engagement. AIA Vitality Healthiest Workplace also offers practical recommendations on how to manage these risks. Each participating organisation (of over 50 employees) will receive a confidential bespoke Organisational Health Report, with an overall view of employees’ wellbeing and unique benchmarking information to direct future HR and People strategies.
Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is brought to you by AIA Singapore in partnership with AIA Group and RAND Europe CIC.
Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to name all participating companies.
All those involved with Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality are fully committed to compliance with Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act and its regulations (“PDPA”). They follow a number of procedures that enable them to meet their responsibilities and obligations under the PDPA. For more information, please refer to the Terms and Conditions
of Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality which set out more details on Confidentiality and Data Protection.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
for further information.
- Your Organisational Health Report will be compiled from the data provided by your employees and organisation. Recommendations on how to improve the health and productivity of your employees will be made on the strength of this report.
- In addition, your results will be used to compile research on the health of Singapore’s employees and workplaces. Over time, this research can help develop a set of industry norms for participating markets and the Asian region that can be tracked.
No. All information submitted through this initiative will be used for the purposes of Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality research only.
Participation in Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is free.
To participate, organisations must have a minimum of 50 employees with email and internet access. By exception only, those employees without a valid work email address may be permitted to use a personal email account.
For more details, please refer to the Terms of Conditions of Singapore’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality. In event of conflict or inconsistency between these FAQ and the Terms and Conditions, the Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
If you have any queries, please email our support team at