- Developed by AIA Group, Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is delivered in partnership with AIA Group and AIA Hong Kong, with RAND Europe CIC.
- Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is the science backed workplace survey in the region. Participating organisations will gain a better understanding of the health risks affecting their employees, how these change over time, and the associated impact on health and productivity. With specific recommendations for improvement, the research will show organisations how to support employees to be healthier and more productive in the workplace.
- Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace Survey by AIA Vitality will give employers a more comprehensive understanding of the health issues faced with specific emphasis on the productivity impact of chronic lifestyle diseases, as well as understanding how the workplace can be used to change the lifestyle behaviours of employees. The Survey also looks at how often employees engage in healthy activities and behaviours, and will consider the availability of wellness facilities in the workplace.
- For local employers, the goal of the survey is to foster an awareness around employees’ health, as well as to consider the risks to their health as posed by specific lifestyle determinants or wellness indicators. Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality will provide bespoke recommendations for individual organisations to improve the health risk profile of employees.
Register before 31 May 2018 by completing the online registration form. Participation is free of charge. Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to limit participation and close the registration before the published end date.
Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is open to organisations with a minimum of 20 employees in Hong Kong. The participating 20 employees must have access to email, in order to take part in the Employee Health Assessment.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
for further information.
The final day to register for Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace 2018 is 31 May 2018.
- Once you have registered your organisation, you should complete the Organisational Health Assessment which includes questions about employee demographics, leadership culture, the work environment, and health and wellbeing initiatives currently in place. The Organisational Health Assessment can only be completed by companies with 20 or more employees.
- It is important that all employees can access the online questionnaire. The Employee Health Assessment will ask them questions about their general health, lifestyle behaviours, mental health status, and their work environment. Participants must be 18 years old and above to participate.
- You should email employees to notify them of the organisation’s participation in the initiative. A template will be provided that outlines:
- The importance of participation.
- Explicit guarantees around the confidentiality of data for those who participate.
- You should encourage employees to complete the Employee Health Assessment. Each employee who does so will receive a Personal Health Report detailing their categories of risk and their “AIA Vitality Age”, which is a tool used to measure the overall health status of an individual.
- You should be prepared to set up interviews with a spokesperson for the organisation and arrange photo opportunities in the event that your organisation is among the Top 3 Organisations in Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality 2018 or any sub-category award.
- It is important that you make every effort to attend any awards event or nominate an appropriate person to attend.
- Registration is open until 31 May 2018. Surveys will be open until 30 June 2018. Aligned to the release of the winners’ names, an exclusive awards ceremony will be held in November 2018.
- In October, qualifying organisations will receive their Organisational Health Report, which will provide them with an overall view of their employees’ wellbeing. To inform future HR and People strategies, participating organisations will also be provided with unique benchmarking information.
- Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to publish the names of the top performing organisations.
- Winning or highly commended organisations will be recognised at the awards event and allowed to publicise their achievements.
Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality gives your organisation an effective way to measure and manage the health risks within your company, and provides an understanding of how these risks impact employee productivity and engagement. AIA Vitality Healthiest Workplace also offers practical recommendations on how to manage these risks. Each participating organisation (of over 20 employees) receives a confidential bespoke Organisational Health Report, with an overall view of employees’ wellbeing and unique benchmarking information to direct future HR and People strategies.
Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is brought to you by AIA in partnership with RAND Europe CIC.
Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserves the right to name all participating companies.
- All those involved with Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality are fully committed to data protection and compliance with Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap. 486 of the Laws of Hong Kong, having a legal duty to protect any information collected from organisations or employees. They follow a number of procedures that enable them to meet their responsibilities and obligations under local regulation of Hong Kong. For more information, please refer to the privacy statement link as below:
- Organisations’ employee information, Organisational Health Assessment, and Employee Health Assessment responses will be held by AIA, Hong Kong Chinese University and RAND Europe CIC.
- Information submitted through the assessments will be held for research purposes only. All responses will be kept confidential and will not be used in any way to identify individuals. Any electronic transmission or individually identifiable data will be encrypted.
- The Organisational Health Report will display employee responses in a consolidated format so that individual responses cannot be identified or matched to names, email addresses or dates of birth.
- The survey results will be shared with the sponsors of Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality in an anonymous and consolidated format and no sponsor will have access to personal employee data.
- By entering Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality, organisations and their employees agree and give consent to RAND Europe holding and analysing sensitive personal data and health information.
- Findings derived from aggregating all responses will be made publicly available via reports and research articles.
- In the future, the sponsors of Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality reserve the right to use the data from repeat participants to compare data across the years. This will only apply to those participants who agree to this in the relevant section of the Employee Health Assessment.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions
for further information.
- Your Organisational Health Report will be compiled from the data provided by your employees and organisation. Recommendations on how to improve the health and productivity of your employees will be made on the strength of this report.
- In addition, your results will be used to compile research on the health of Hong Kong’s employees and workplaces. In time, this research will help develop a set of industry norms for participating markets and Asia region that can be tracked.
No. All information submitted through this initiative will be used for the purposes of Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality research only.
Participation in Hong Kong’s Healthiest Workplace by AIA Vitality is free.
To participate, organisations must have a minimum of 20 employees with email access. By exception only, those employees without a valid work email address may be permitted to use a personal email account.
If you have any queries, please email our support team at